Jul 29 , 2021
Is there a better way to preserve your kids' hands forever than making some unique handprint art?
Today we are making a pigeon inspired by the Mo Willems pigeon series of books. We love those easy yet fun projects that are suitable for toddlers and preschoolers. They also make a great keepsake for parents and grandparents
Let's start and see how to make this craft with your kids.
You will need:
- Coloured paper (blue, yellow and black)
- Black marker
- Googly eye
Taking a handprint
Cut, cut, cut
Glue those peaces
- Take the rectangle/triangle and glue it under the wrist side of the hand to form the neck.
- Then take the circle and glue it on top of the neck.
- Small yellow triangle glue on the left side of the circle to make the beak.
- Take the googly eye and glue it on the head.
- Yellow rectangle glue on the neck just below the head.
- take the black marker and draw the wing
- glue the legs to the bottom of the handprint